Birkenstock started its trek in the US in the 1960s as a hearty shoe related with the nonconformist era. This brand has proceeded with its odyssey during that time and now Birkenstock shoes is exhibited on design runways everywhere throughout the world. Nowadays, Birkenstock conveys various distinctive style shoes. There is by all accounts a model to fit anybody’s form taste. Birkenstock makes open toed, shut toed, and now even delicate soled shoes. Offerings incorporate tennis shoes, loafers, mary janes, and even boots.
Until last July, I too thought Birkenstock just made the two strap shoe. In my adventure to find another combine of Birkenstocks, I immediately figured out how wrong I was. It was astounding to discover such an assortment of models accessible to the buyer in the US.
The Birkenstock sandals mark conveys much more styles in Europe. A considerable lot of the shoe styles that are just sold in Europe are highlighted on the Birkenstock box. For instance:
BirkenstockUSA.com states “in the event that you consider Birkenstock that celebrated shoe from the sixties, reconsider. Today, we have more than 300 styles, surfaces and hues. ” Additionally, a post via Carmen from Clothes and Camera on 8/8/14 demonstrates to you a scrap of the differences offered by the Birkenstock mark:
Since there is a plenty of alternatives from which to pick, I will examine 10 of the most widely recognized Birkenstock shoes sold in the US inside the most recent year. Something else, this blog entry would transform into a novel.
We should start this voyage through the Birkenstock shoe styles by examining the most conspicuous one on the planet, the Arizona.
1. Arizona – The Arizona has two thick straps for the uppers. This notable shoe was initially made of cowhide. Nowadays the Arizona is made in a wide assortment of hues and materials. This model is offered in the Original Footbed and Soft Footbed. If it’s not too much trouble take note of, that not all hues are offered in the Soft Footbed. Of all my Birkenstock shoes, I discover these and the Boston are the broadest in width. These shoes are unisex.
2. Florida – Florida Birkenstocks have three thin straps for the uppers. Like the Arizona display, the Florida shoe is made in different hues and materials. This model is offered in the Original Footbed and Soft Footbed. From one perspective, many individuals lean toward the Florida in light of the fact that the three straps take into consideration most extreme customization on the foot. Then again, a few people grumble there are an excessive number of straps tightening their feet. This model is sold up to a size 42.
3. Gizeh – Gizeh is the upscale Birkenstock other option to thongs. The upper of this model comprises of a T-strap. The Gizeh has a toe piece that sits higher up on the footbed contrasted with a run of the mill thong. A few people gripe that the toe piece is excruciating. In the event that you have the right size and width and your foot is put in the heel container with the strap fixed safely, you ought not feel the toe piece. The Gizeh can be found in a variety of hues and materials. Delicate footbed Gizeh’s are an uncommon find in the US. Gizeh sizes up to a 42. In the event that you require a bigger size shoe investigate the Ramses. The Ramses is the more manly form of the Gizeh and sizes go past a 42.
4. Mayari – If you need a thong sort Birkenstock and don’t care for the toe bit of the Gizeh, consider the Mayari. Rather than a T-Strap, the Mayari comprises of two thin straps and a snazzy toe circle. The Mayari is a more ladylike adaptation of the Arizona. This model comes in cowhide and non calfskin alternatives. Not very many Mayari shoes are made with a Soft Footbed. This model goes up to a size 42.
5. Sydney – If you like having the support of double strap and believe that the Arizona straps are excessively massive, and don’t care for the possibility of the toe circle on the Mayari, look at the Sydney. The Sydney is a more ladylike form of the Arizona. The straps on this model are sleeker and the clasps are littler. The Sydney is elusive in the US, I have just observed a couple hues offered in non cowhide uppers. This model appears to just be sold in the Original Footbed in the US. Measure 42 is the biggest in which this shoe is made.
6. Granada – The Granada is another two strap shoe that offers a dressier alternative than the Sydney or the Arizona due to its plan on the straps. Laser cut outs on the uppers offer a more rich look. The Granada is made in cowhide and non calfskin materials and is sold in the Original Footbed and the Soft Footbed. This is an extraordinary decision for somebody needing dressier Birkenstocks without surrendering the foot security of a two strap display. This model goes up to measure 42.
7. Madrid – If you need a flip flounder feel with Birkenstock bolster, then the Madrid is for you. The Madrid has one thick strap keeping your foot in the shoes.
In the wake of perusing about these 10 styles recorded above, what did you see about the names of each shoe? That right’s, the shoes are named after European urban communities and US urban areas and states. By portraying these styles, I have an inclination that I have taken you through a mobile voyage through Europe and parts of the US.
The previously mentioned data gave may appear to be overpowering and that is the reason I constrained this blog to 10 models. As expressed already, there are more than 300 styles offered by Birkenstock. This blog is recently the start of a lengthy, difficult experience to revelation about the Birkenstock mark. I would love to get notification from my perusers, what Birkenstock styles are your top choice? Which styles might you want to take in more about? It would be ideal if you leave me a remark so I know which crossroads to take for a future blog entry.
I welcome you to locate the privilege Birkenstock style to address your issues. Life is an excursion. Birkenstocks help make your life travel more agreeable.